DIVERSIFOOD Final Congress
December 10 @ 10:00 - December 12 @ 16:30
DIVERSIFOOD Final Congress:
Cultivating diversity and food quality
The DIVERSIFOOD Final Congress will be held in Rennes on 10-12 December 2018. During the event, the project results and key lessons will be shared, covering 5 key concepts connected with crop diversity for resilient sustainable food systems:
- Underutilized/forgotten crops: multi-actor and on farm evaluation
- New approaches of plant breeding for diversified and sustainable farming systems
- Community biodiversity management
- Diversity and sustainability within food systems: new relationships among actors
- Paradigm shift for muti-actor and transdisciplinary research
This scientific Congress will be opened for external oral speakers and/or poster presentations, to better connect sister projects and researches with DIVERSIFOOD outputs.
Call for abstracts
You are kindly invited to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation for this Congress.
Deadline for abstract submission extended to 17th June 2018