DIVERSIFOOD Final Congress
December 10 @ 10:00 - December 12 @ 16:30
DIVERSIFOOD Final Congress:
Cultivating diversity and food quality
The DIVERSIFOOD Final Congress will be held in Rennes on 10-12 December 2018. During the event, the project results and key lessons will be shared, covering 5 key concepts connected with crop diversity for resilient sustainable food systems:
- Underutilized/forgotten crops: multi-actor and on farm evaluation
- New approaches of plant breeding for diversified and sustainable farming systems
- Community biodiversity management
- Diversity and sustainability within food systems: new relationships among actors
- Paradigm shift for muti-actor and transdisciplinary research
This scientific Congress will be opened for external oral speakers and/or poster presentations, to better connect sister projects and researches with DIVERSIFOOD outputs.
Abstract submission is now closed.